- Date: July 16, 2014 - July 17, 2015
- Location: Los Angeles, CA
Since the inaugural Jimmy V Celebrity Golf Classic in 1994, the event has raised more than $15 million for The V Foundation, making a significant contribution towards the fight against cancer. The V Foundation is excited to carry the momentum built by the Golf Classic into other events in the Triangle, including the new Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon as well as the annual Racquets for Research.Read More...
- Date: December 9, 2014 7:00pm
- Location: Madison Square Garden
- Date: December 6, 2014
- Location: Purcell Pavilion at Notre Dame, South Bend, IN
- Location: North Hills Racquet Club
- Contact: Autumne Bennett | 919-380-9505 | email@example.com
Racquets for Research will take place on September 12-13, 2014 at North Hills Club. For the second time, we’ll host a dinner and social event on Friday evening. September 12th, Friday 5:00 P.M.: Mixed Doubles, Pro Clinic & Exhibition After Clinic: Dinner & social for all participants and guests. Even if you are only playing on Saturday, come by Friday night. September 13th, Saturday 8:00 A.M.: Registration, Men & Ladies Doubles, Pro-AM Pro Clinic & Exhibition Lunch provided Pros Scheduled for 2014 2001 Wimbledon Men’s Doubles Champion and collegiate Tennis Hall of Fame inductee Don Johnson 2001 Wimbledon Men’s Doubles Champion […]Read More...
- Date: December 31, 1969 7:00pm
- Location: The Crystal Gardens at Navy Pier
- Date: April 17, 2015 - April 18, 2015
- Location: Charlottesville, VA
- Contact: Sue Tracey | 919-380-9505 | firstname.lastname@example.org
“The Commonwealth Crushes Cancer” An unforgettable, 2-day event in Charlottesville featuring outstanding Virginia wine, culinary delights, and one-of-a-kind auction lots to fund critical cancer research. FRIDAY, APRIL 17, 2015 King Family Vineyards Welcome Party 6:30 until 10:30 p.m. Enjoy the best food and wine pairings from Albemarle Co. chefs! A casual evening event with live music! Complimentary shuttles will depart from the Boars Head Inn lobby starting at 5:45 p.m. and return service will run until 10:30 p.m. from King Family Vineyard. Attire is country casual. Ties and jackets are optional for men. We recommend that women wear wedge heels or […]Read More...