Ongoing events throughout 2015 to support The V Foundation
All over the country, individuals, families and corporations dedicate enormous amounts of time and energy to move The Foundation closer to fulfilling Jim Valvano’s dream of finding a cure for cancer. These volunteers organize fun and inspiring fundraisers to spread awareness of The V Foundation’s mission. Some of these events include basketball games, golf tournaments, formal galas and many more – each as unique as the individuals who conduct them. We recognize the hard work that goes into coordinating an event and we truly appreciate the effort and dedication that these individuals, groups and families extend to supporting our cause.
- Date: January 1, 2015
- Location: Cambridge Village, Apex, NC
- Contact: Sarah Stephenson | 919-623-1095 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: April 25, 2015
- Location: Carterville, IL
- Contact: Michal Junik | 630 202 9362 | email@example.com
|Kimball Classic is our Annual golf philanthropy fundraiser. It is a Shotgun style Golf Scramble, and it is held on our Alumni weekend. Our event also includes a silent auction, hole sponsors, 50/50 drawing, Longest Drive (awarded with trophy), and Closest to Pin (Awarded with trophy).|
- Date: April 25, 2015
- Location: Boone Golf Club
- Contact: Montana Brown | 336-905-4030 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: May 1, 2015
- Location: Roselle, IL
- Contact: Leah Ladegaard | 8476364185 | email@example.com
Our company, MasTec Network Solutions, is putting together a bowling fundraiser to raise money to donate to The V Foundation.
- Date: May 2, 2015
- Location: Melrose, MN
- Contact: DeAnne Garlock | 320-223-0229 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Team dart tournament where portion of entry fees as well as all proceeds from the raffle and challenges will be donated to The V Foundation.
- Date: May 3, 2015
- Location: University of Washington Track
- Contact: Katio Lee | 949-274-0096 | email@example.com
A 5k called the Jimmy VK at The University of Washington to promote awareness and raise money for The V Foundation.
- Date: May 4, 2015
- Location: Gainesville, VA
- Contact: Christine Briercheck | 202-347-2300 | firstname.lastname@example.org
TransPerfect Legal Solutions is hosting its 2nd Annual TLS Invitational to benefit The V Foundation. This memorable day of golf and charity takes place at the prestigious Robert Trent Jones Golf Club, a four-time host of the PGA Tour’s President’s Cup. The 2014 event raised over $25,000 for cancer research, and TLS is determined to more than double their fundraising efforts in 2015.
- Date: May 4, 2015 - May 7, 2015
- Location: Corvallis, Oregon
- Contact: Fermin Martinez | 9713449181 | email@example.com
We will be raising funds for The V Foundation for Cancer Research on May 4th 2015 to Thrusday May 7th, 2015. Afterwards, we will be submitting a donation of the money raised.
- Date: May 9, 2015
- Location: Jacksonville, AL
- Contact: William Thomas | 205-919-9364 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Four team scramble for Jimmy V put on by the Jacksonville State University of Delta Chi.
- Date: May 16, 2015 - May 17, 2015
- Location: Kinston, NC
- Contact: Carl Beaman | 252-523-5730 | email@example.com
Four person scramble, two day event at the Kinston Country Club.
- Date: June 12, 2015 - June 13, 2015
- Location: Riverside Casino & Golf, Riverside, IA
Join the 380 Companies and legendary sportscaster Dick Vitale for the 5th Annual 380 Companies and Dick Vitale Golf & Gala in June 2015. Featured guests include Notre Dame Head Basketball Coach Mike Brey, University of Northern Iowa Head Basketball Coach Ben Jacobson and Notre Dame Director of Media Productions Jack Nolan.
- Date: June 20, 2015
- Location: Snellville, GA
- Contact: Ted Mengel | 404-314-6999 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Golf tournament in memory of Ted Mengel’s father.
- Date: June 28, 2015
- Location: Trenton, NJ
- Contact: Larry Warren | 215-669-2725 | email@example.com
Home run derby where 20 high schoolers from New Jersey and Pennsylvania participating in a home run contest.
- Date: July 25, 2015
- Location: Hudson River
- Contact: Michael Matheson | 914-525-7198 | 1112 Stonegate Rd.
|This Event that will begin just North of Albany With 2 People that will travel the Hudson River over 100 Miles South to Beacon taking about 5 days. We are currently planning a final Event on Bannerman Island between Beacon NY and Newburgh NY marking the end of our the journey. We will be leaving Albany on July 21st and landing in Beacon on the 25th. We are hoping to raise money by sponsors donating per mile traveled but are open to suggestions.|
- Date: July 27, 2015
- Location: Farmingdale, NY
- Contact: Rich Mullin | 516-505-3464 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Charity golf outing.
- Date: August 7, 2015
- Location: Verona, WI
- Contact: Brian Beinborn | 608-445-4800 | email@example.com
Four person scramble including contests, hole prizes and raffle prizes.
- Date: August 23, 2015
- Location: Manheim, Pennsylvania
- Contact: Deanna Forbes | 717-475-7166 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Date: October 10, 2015
- Location: Naples, FL
- Contact: Jonathan Lombardi | 239-449-7841 | email@example.com
Charity golf tournament held in a scramble format with live and silent auction as well as a gala/dinner event.
- Date: October 17, 2015
- Location: Lutz, FL
- Contact: Jeff Harris | 305-336-7042 | firstname.lastname@example.org
BBQ Contest and picnic with a silent auction at the Stonebrier Community Grounds.